B. Advantages of prefab house:
- Construction time is reduced and buildings are completed sooner, labor cost can be greatly reduced and allowing an earlier return of the capital invested.
- On-site construction and congestion is minimized, Quality control can be easier in a factory assembly line setting than a construction site setting.
- Prefabrication can be located where skilled labor is more readily available and costs of labor, power, materials, space and overheads are lower.
- Time spent in bad weather or hazardous environments at the construction site is minimized.
- Less waste may be generated and in a factory setting it may be easier to recycle it back into the manufacturing process.
C. Types of prefab house we can fabricate:
- Garden office/shed:
a small stand alone building with insulation and electrical connections used as a dedicated office space - similar to studios, summer houses and garden rooms.
- Mobile house:
They are usually transported by tractor-trailers over public roads to sites which are often in rural areas or high-density developments. Often used for temporary accommodation on campsites. While these homes are usually placed in one location and left there permanently, they do retain the ability to be moved as this is a requirement in many areas.
- Commercial building:
other than a residential building, including any building constructed for industrial or commercial use. Types can include office buildings, warehouses, or retail.
- Vocational house
Prefabricated homes are rising steadily in popularity among certain types of home buyers in recent years. Retirees who plan on living in a residence permanently often buy prefabricated homes. Second home buyers are also in this group as they often use the home for family recreation and not as a future investment property. The new state of PREFAB homes encourages more people that are looking for a cost-effective and custom, permanent primary residence to choose this option.
E. Main construction materials used for our Prefab house:
- OSB facing SIPs
- FC facing SIPs
F. Installation of SIPs Prefab house:
SIPs construction relies on careful planning and design prior to delivery and site assembly. A completely customized panel layout will be produced, in which all the panels are in numerical order with specific location.
To take full advantage of SIPs insulating capacity, care must be taken to seal all joints properly, but the relatively small number of connections makes this easier to accomplish. Spray polyurethane foam is often used to fill any voids or gaps, joints and details.